Dad’s favorite: pumpkin pie! Which I used to make for him this time of the year when I was a high schooler.
Inspired by Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Keebler’s pie crust
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cloves
(I put 1/2 ground ginger)
2 large eggs (but i put 4…!?)
1 can of pumpkin puree
12 fluid ounce of evaporated milk
1. heat oven to 425 F for 15 minutes.
2. in a small bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. in a big bowl, mix together beaten eggs, pumpkin puree, and the small bowl ingredients. Then add evaporated milk.
4. pour everything into the pie crust.
5. lower the temperature to 350 F. And put in the pie for about 50 minutes. It is ready when you put the knife goes in clean.