one pack of soft tofu
1/2 pound ground pork
1 and 1/2 Tbs soy sauce
1 Tbs black beans with garlic sauce (I used Lee Kum Kee one)
1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon
dried red pepper (optional)
chinese pepper (optional)
1. let the water out from the tofu, leave the tofu out for about 30 minutes. Dice them into cubes of 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch so that the water comes out faster
2. head oil in wok (I used Chinese stirfry oil), and cook the ground pork. Add the black beans sauce and soy sauce and let it cook all the way.
3. add tofu. then add the garlic powder. simmer for about 2 minutes.
4. in a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 1 Tbsp of water, add the chicken bouillon. Mix well and put it in the pan.
5. let it cook until the tofu hardens a little bit. add the optional peppers and stir well.
And Jeff made coleslaw!
Ingredients: cabbage, carrots, mayo, vinegar, toasted sesame seeds.