Made with frozen string beans and pork.
Ingredients: string beans, pork, garlic powder, black bean garlic sauce, pepper, dried red pepper, soy sauce.
1. in a hot wok, add lots and lots of canola oil. heat it up very high.
2. carefully add the beans (water will splash! be careful!). and let it sink into the oil until the beans start to show wrinkles. (about 10~15 minutes)
3. place a paper towel on a plate, and put the beans and drain the oil.
4. leave a bit of oil in the wok. put the pork in. add soy sauce, garlic powder to your liking.
5. add the beans back in. add the rest of the ingredients as desired.
^goes perfectly well with rice!